Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Morning After the Night Before

Cough cough cough ahem cough. I need another night-cap.

So, lunch today. Oh yeah, right. Lunch. I basically showed up just in time for lunch today, my new-call taking skills are a little lacking this afternoon. Some super-spicy homemade chili I can't taste, a big glob of ooey-gooey cheese, and the whole gang!

Work of course rushed right in, and Hockey was halfway done by the time le micro-onde was done with my tupperware delight! Doppler joined us, after making cruel and unnecessary comments on Hockey's, er, height, and then stealing some chili.

How many Googles must each man search down, before you count each hit a man? Yes and how many spams must a man read through, before that Nigerian gives him cash?

Baby safety the topic of the day. The economics of fear, and the toppling morals of our youth. Hockey swears his future kids will be the coolest on the street, and Doppler was just shocked Diddy's never seen Santa.

MovieMama said Markville is not the North Pole of choice, but the Santa over there sure is friendly! I think I'll pass.

Dodgy had some chili and gave it a passing grade in between spazzing out. Hockey and Work came in to squeak what was going on, and then Lunch once again sadly came to a close.

I'm feeling much better now, so hopefully I will be alert enough to report on tomorrow's exciting lunch goings-on!

No comments: