Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm Back, Baby!

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping, into the Future! Woohoohoohoo!

Yes, it's been a while. Welcome Back!

I'm glad you can all take time out of your busy schedules to visit me here; some of you may even be happy to note that after the upgrade, Doppler's computer is now able to handle the high-powered wit of Lunch!

So, over the past few days we've had lunch. Today, again we had lunch. Goopy cheese goodness! A quick wiki-note, a quick Encarta ref. We moved on.

The Bird Flu is scaring us all - some companies stand to make a killing. Not sure why they don't hatch though - shouldn't they breed like rabbits? I can really picture the Aflac duck lying dead on a sauna floor. "Quack, Quack, cough!" "What's wrong?" "Bird Flu."

There was some brief talk about a whale, and some talk about the lowly capybara.

But the real excitement started after lunch. Doppler was being his usual charming #9 self, and wouldn't let me take Dodgy to the store, since I JOKINGLY said I only had a few minutes left. #8 let loose, and even Hockey's #6 good looks couldn't resolve things.

Apparently MovieMama has moved on to other sites, so I guess I'll have to keep updating. Here's hoping tomorrow's lunch has some modicum of excitement to report on. At least, it'll be something to talk about.

And I just have to repeat Work's joke about going outside. See, it didn't happen. Hockey was too busy not buying a hairbrush, and by the time Diddy found the drive I received that was exactly where it was supposed to be, even FabFoto had come back inside. So the two non-smokers didn't really need to go out for a smoke. Of course, as soon as my back was turned, he went out to get some "Frescair". Yes, I'm not the only one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lowly Capybara! That's the King of the Rodents you're talkin about there


And that Fresca site is sooo Coke. wow.
What *is* Fresca?