Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lunch gets DOOMed

Yes folks, you heard it here first (unless he told you already): Work saw Doom.

Hockey is off to SD today, and I took my first turn at holding up lunch by being on the phone with Memorex. I pretty much decided Work needs a cowbell 'cause every time I turned around he was back at his desk. Finally got lunch started, and today's topic was movies.

Take a 1st person game and make a 3rd person movie. "No wait!" he says. "Part of it WAS first person!" Erm, still not enough to shell out the big bucks. Diddy wants a download. I was a Quaker back in the day. Back when iD was still together, and High-Speed was x2 or K56. Clan Deathmatch, ooh yeah.

Movies sure seem to have a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff nowadays. Does anybody watch movies anymore, or just the makings-of? Still waiting on Aslan! Lord of the Rings had WAY too much extra stuff, there were makings of about the makings of. I still have a hard time watching the Hobbit on Lost.

Doppler paged me from Hockey's office! What's he doing in there? There's no computer in there to work on! Hmmmm.....

That pretty much ended lunch on a quiet note, I wandered off looking for a Dodgy umbrella, and Work wandered off unnoticed again. Damn he needs a bell!

No comments: