Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Comments ca va?

"Yay!," I thought. "I got a comment!" Some kind soul had gone to the trouble to write me some words of encouragement, helping to spur me on to moments of greater and greater, er, lunch. I was certainly disappointed.

Grabbed a quick lunch with "Le partie politique du Hockey." Of course, this was after checking out today's diatribe. Let's just say "No Dice" to that. Lunchus interruptus with the arrival of the Sun lady. I was kind enough to bus the table, but got in trouble for not putting the cutlery (always the damned cutlery!!!!) in the dishwasher. So I did. Yes, that's MR. nice guy.

Movie-mama paged me, but I was still on lunch. Still in nice-guy mode I tried to take it, but she was so nice she took a message. Then sent me a scary pic. We tracked down Work, who was working Western when we wooked, and then I had lunch part 2 again.

The new Harry Potter opens when? Old Yeller and Bambi have death, so it's about time another kids' book does. And yes, Aslan was a puppet. A Jesus-puppet. So now I'm hyped about the whole thing, so here's a quick re-cap. I guess there is some confusion with the order - I always remember from the Scholastic books in school. I think Work must have been a fetus then. And not much older for these ones. The one I always remember is the old cartoon.

That pretty much finished off both lunches. Doppler is offline, Diddy didn't bring me no fries, but Hockey brought me a happy meal. If I can move some apples, I can work on one dusty orange..... anybody have an S-Video cable?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

รง