Monday, October 31, 2005

Haven't you always wanted a Monkey?

So, no Tim today. :( Apparently the attractive blonde won out over talking about Blogs with us.

Today's topic: blogs. Or, the blog. Yes, lunch will ever after become known as blog-time. At least until we get bored with it.

We waited quite a while for Tim, I saw Carmen Sandiego and Gordon Freeman - wow! That made my day! Chris decided to see if he could test the smoke detectors, but in the epic battle between the sandwich and the toaster oven, sammich survived. Tomorrow: cage match!

Chris kindly offered to fetch a knife for my tasty leftovers, but I decided to decline by just dumping the rest of my lunch over the table. Pork-al Kombat begins. The Wizard joined us just in time, but I keep thinking of the Princess Bride now. :( Fred Savage you mole-faced little bastard!

Hallowe'en candies - get 'em while the gettin's good - too late! They're gone!

Newt came, got dissected, joined us at the Mayfair, then the Billings Bridge mall, finally a quick Brio on the good ol' OC Transpo brought us back to growing our own ex-girlfriends. Yes; yes, I would buy you a green dress. And plastic surgery.

2 comments:

ChrisFizik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

As dangerous as the commentsystem is -- I gotta say, Andrew -- you write like you talk

haha


pretty damn funny